Replicate both game object transforms and user-definable properties automatically, no need for any code. Everything is neatly accessible through a visual editor which lets you define and customize properties at a detailed level.
Replicate mecanim animations automatically over the network, giving you perfectly replicated animations for all your characters, again without any custom code required.
If you are building an authoritative game you will enjoy the built in solutions for both authoritative movement with client-side prediction and lag compensated ray-casting.
Bolt works perfectly on the free version of Unity, including both iOS Free and Android Free.
And much more …
- Support for both dedicated server and master clients where one player is the server.
- Prioritization, scoping and freezing of entities allows you to customize what data that flows over the wire, allowing you to build huge worlds with many players and networked objects by only sending the data each player really needs.
- Full source code access, including access to our private GitHub development repository for daily updates and bug-fixes.
- Runs on most Unity platforms: Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, Web Player, PSVita and PlayStation 4. Xbox One and Wii U support is in development.
- Networked scene-loading which gives you an easy way to load scenes in Unity over the network and also making sure that you know when all players are loaded into the map.
- Automatic session discovery allows your game to automatically find servers running on a local LAN/WiFi.
- Powerful event system which lets you easily decouple the different parts of your code from each other.
- UPnP support for automatic opening of ports in routers.